That’s How Building A Home Should Be
We want you to enjoy the entire process of building your new home. That’s why we’ve streamlined every step. And we’ll be there to guide you, answer questions, and even help you find the mortgage that’s a perfect fit.
Our in-house mortgage coordinator takes all the stress out of finding the best financing option.
- Most of the financing process can be conveniently handled online. Apply online and get prequalified in minutes. Submit necessary documents online, get conditionally approved online, and get an estimate of your closing costs and monthly payments.
- We offer credit repair programs to help you achieve your dream of owning a home. The cost of the program is applied to your down payment when you buy a home.
- Up to $5,000* in closing cost benefits.
Home selection, Simplified
We help you find the ideal floor plan, elevation, lot, and community!
- Select and reserve your lot online! Our Interactive Lot Map allows you to view all available lots in every community without leaving the comfort of your home. See at a glance which lots back up to trails, greenbelts or parks. Prefer more privacy? You’ll be able to see which lots are more secluded. Our Interactive Lot Map also shows you which lots are premium lots, as well as any extra costs associated with them.
- Each community has lots in several sizes, so every homebuyer can find the perfect fit.
- With our amazing selection of lots, floor plans, and elevations, every home is a unique combination of the buyer’s preferences.
- Our Interactive Floor Plan helps you both visualize and customize your new home. Use it to place furniture, remove walls, and add options like a covered patio.
- Don’t see the perfect fit? Personalize one of our floor plans and bring it in! We’ll have it priced out and scheduled for your review.
See all your options for personalizing your new home at our state-of-the art Design Centers with our in-house Design Manager ready to help!
- We’re the only builder in the RGV with both a Design Center, where you can see all the selections for your new home, and a Design Manager to guide you through the steps.
- Our Design Center lets you see everything in one place: hold, feel, and compare every design piece to optimize the look of your home.
- Our Design Manager is a recognized expert who has been featured on HGTV and has designed more than 500 homes!
- With our Instant Pricing, you’ll know the price of every design option upfront. Our Design Manager will help you stay within budget while making the best choices for your home.
- Our design process is split between two meetings to give you time to make your selection: see the options then go home and discuss before you finalize.
Receive photo updates of your home during the construction process in our online home building portal.
- We treat each home as its own unique construction project, creating address-specific plans that include all the selections you made at our Design Center.
- Enjoy a one-on-one relationship with your qualified Construction Superintendent. You can call or email him to schedule physical walk-throughs of your new home as it’s being built.
- Our online portal gives you the opportunity to get live updates during every stage of your home’s construction.
- See projected dates for milestones like pouring your foundation and framing your home using our online portal. Any delays are factored into your estimated closing date.
We strive to make the closing process the exciting experience it should be: on-time and stress-free with no last minute surprises.
- One-on-one coaching from our preferred lender. They’ll look at your specific situation, help you determine what you can afford, and suggest options tailored to you.
- Using our preferred lender means the entire process is expedited. Our relationship with them makes you top priority with the best customer service.
- We facilitate the communication with the lender and title company to keep your best interests in mind
- We provide you with a Closing Manager who monitors each step of the closing process between each party involved: the lender, Title Company, Esperanza Homes, and most importantly, you!
Customer Care and Warranty, Simplified
Our relationship doesn't end once you get your keys. We want you to love everything about living in your new home!
- Prior to closing, our Buyer Intro Walk ensures your new home meets your standards and ours.
- Your home includes a one-year builder warranty, two-year mechanical warranty, and ten-year structural warranty.
- 30 days after closing, we’ll ask you to identify any items covered by our 1-year warranty.
- 30 days after closing, we’ll have your 30-day follow up visit. This is where you will be introduced to our Customer Care team who will take care of any further warranty concerns.
- 50 days after closing, we’ll reach out to learn how you feel about your new home and your experience with Esperanza Homes. Your feedback is important to us and helps us to continuously improve.
- Use your personalized warranty portal to view warranty manuals and to submit and track any tickets submitted for items that need to be fixed.
Why wait? Get started now. Do everything online and on your schedule!
With Esperanza Homes, you have the convenience of doing the entire process of buying your home online. For example:
- Choose your community, lot, and floor plan with our easy online tools
- Sign your contract using Docusign®
- Close via mail
- Make payments online
If you need help with anything, just give us a call and we’ll walk you through the steps. We have extensive experience helping families who are relocating to the RGV and need to handle the home buying process online.
That’s buying a new home, simplified!